A healthy version of stir-frying instant noodles without using the saltish seasoning. I am only using paprika and eggs for this dish. Of course you can add more ingredients to it.
For 3-4 servings
3 packet of instant noodles (each packet weighs 120g)
3 eggs, beaten
1/2 of a small green paprika
1/2 of a small red paprika
2 garlic, minced
1 tbsp oyster sauce
2.5 tbsp mushroom sauce
1. Blanch the instant noodles for about 1-2 minutes (once noodles are able to separate), drain and rinse under running tap water.
2. In a wok with oil, saute the garlic and both paprika. Once cooked down, push it aside and pour the beaten eggs in.
3. After the eggs started to set in, cut them into small pieces using your spatula. Mix the eggs and paprika together. Switch to low heat, pour back the blanched instant noodles in.
4. Drizzle the sauce around it, toss to mix well and done.
1. I used korea brand instant noodles for this dish. They weigh 120g each packet. My sauce taste just nice for this amount of noodles. A common packet of instant noodles weighs between 79g to 85g.