Black Pepper Seafood pasta has always been my main dish order whenever I dine in Swensen Singapore. Black pepper sauce in anything - I'm drooling just by the thought of it now ... This shall now be one of my go-to dishes!
You have to try this!
Black Pepper Seafood Pasta (for 2 pax)
Facebook link - https://www.facebook.com/sassyangelakitchen/photos/a.328444387362161.1073741841.233664896840111/657328434473753/?type=3&theater
3 imitation crabsticks, cut
1 tbsp of minced garlic
100ml pasta water or more
Black pepper sauce -
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 tbsp hoisin sauce
2 tbsp light soy sauce
2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
*Mix the above in a bowl with 1 tbsp of pasta water.
1. Boil some water, put the spaghetti in with some olive oil and salt. Boil the spaghetti until al dente (about 7-10 minutes). Keep some of the water for the black pepper sauce. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat up pan with olive oil, saute the minced garlic first until fragrant then add pasta water and clams in. Cover and simmer for few minutes until most clams have opened.
3. Add prawns and crab sticks in and stir-fry till cooked.
4. Pour in the black pepper sauce and the cooked spaghetti. Toss to mix well and done!
1. Use less spaghetti if you prefer a more saucy version.