Facebook link - Fun @ Sassy's Kitchen
YouTube link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezsnrMukcZM
3 big chicken thighs
1 tbsp shaoxing wine or hua diao jiu
1 tbsp light soy sauce
*Marinate above for 15 minutes
2 tbsp sesame oil
20g ginger, slices
1/2 tbsp of sugar
2 tbsp light soy sauce
100ml shaoxing wine or hua diao jiu
2 pieces of dang gui
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tbsp shaoxing wine (to drizzle after cooked)
1. Marinate the meat first.
2. In a pot with sesame oil, saute the ginger until fragrant and crisp at the sides.
3. Add the chicken thighs in and cook until opaque.
4. Add the sugar, light soy sauce and shaoxing wine in. Let it come to a boil.
5. Then add the wolfberries, slices of dang gui and minced garlic in.
6. Pour the water in, cover with lid and let it cook for 30 minutes or until meat is cooked.
7. Off heat and drizzle 1 tbsp shaoxing wine in.
Serve with rice or mee sua..