Facebook link - https://www.facebook.com/sassyangelakitchen/photos/a.233714530168481.1073741830.233664896840111/597778083762122/?type=3&theater
250g chicken meat
2 tsp corn flour
drizzle of oil
1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce
500g yellow noodles
3 cloves of garlic, minced
bean sprouts with 1 tbsp shaoxing wine
green leafy vegetables
1/2 cup of water (divide into 2 portions)
4 tbsp dark soy sauce
2 tbsp dark sweet sauce
2 tbsp light soy sauce
2 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp shaoxing wine
1 tbsp sesame oil
ground white pepper to taste
*Mix the above together
1. Stir fry some eggs first and set aside.
2. In a wok with oil, stir fry the chicken till cooked. Dish up and set aside.
3. Add some oil to the same wok, saute the garlic till fragrant. Add the bean sprouts and shaoxing wine in, stir fry for a minute.
4. Add the soaked noodles, sauce and 1 portion of the water in. Use a pair of chopsticks to toss/mix well.
5. Pour back the chicken meat, mix well and done.
Recipe origin: http://platepalate2014.blogspot.se/2016/08/singapore-style-economic-fried-noodles.html