Mmmm...The meat is so soft, sweet and juicy and it literally melts in the mouth! Yes, this is another easy recipe that you need to try. Effortless but very tasty! And the best part is, both my hubby and son cleared their bowls!
Facebook link - https://www.facebook.com/sassyangelakitchen/photos/a.233714530168481.1073741830.233664896840111/535166240023307/?type=3&theater
五花肉 550 公克 （将肉切成小块状）
油葱酥 4 大匙
五香粉 1/2 小匙
绍兴酒 2 大匙
李锦记黒酱油 60 毫升
水 2 杯
晶糖 16 公克
盐 1/4 小匙
1） 热锅，加2大匙油，转中小火 放入蒜蓉炒至香，加入五花肉炒至变色油亮。
🍽 伴以白米饭，滷蛋 和青菜！
📑 温馨提示 - 如果喜爱浓汤汁，可将火候转至中大火煮约五分钟即可。
550g pork belly, cut into small pieces
4 cloves garlic, minced (about 16g)
4 tbsp of deep fried shallots
1/2 tsp of five-spice powder
1/2 tsp white pepper
2 tbsp of shaoxing wine
60ml of LKK dark soy sauce
2 cups of water16g of crystal sugar
1/4 tsp of salt
Opt - 4 eggs
LKK = Lee Kum Kee
1. In a pot with some oil just enough to coat the bottom of the pot, fry the garlic until fragrant and add the pork belly in. Cook the pork belly until it turns opaque (no longer in pink).
2. Add the deep fried shallots in, five-spice powder, rice wine, salt and white pepper. Stir to mix well and cook for about 30 seconds allowing the alcohol to evaporate.
3. Following by adding soy sauce, water and crystal sugar and let it come to boil.
4. Then switch the heat to low and let it simmer for 1 hour.
5. Boil some eggs and add in only half way the cooking time (30 minutes).
Serve with rice, eggs or even stir-fried vegetables..
1. Switch the heat to medium high if you like to thicken the sauce. Takes about 5 minutes.