YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbCCkdjYQvo
1 3/4 cup of cooked overnight rice
10 strips of bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 big onion (about 130g), diced
1 garlic, minced
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1 3/4 tbsp of light soya sauce
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp sugar
dashes of ground pepper to taste
scallions to garnish
1. In a wok with NO oil, pan fried the bacon till crispy. Scoop up the bacon and set aside. Leave about 1-2 tbsp fats in the wok. Do not discard the rest of the fats. You might want to use it to add on if your rice is too dry.
2. Add the garlic in and cook till fragrant, then push it aside and add in the eggs. When the eggs start to settle, separate them gently.
3. Add the onions in and cook for a while.
4. Then add the cooked rice in, stir to mix well. Use the spatula to flatten the rice. Break up the lumps. Cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Add the soya sauce, salt, sugar and pepper in. Taste and adjust accordingly. Stir to mix well.
6. Off flames. Pour the cooked bacon bits back in and done! Garnish with scallions.
Sprinkle water or chicken stock or add bit of that bacon fats if your rice is alittle dry.