Do you like these pumpkins cupcakes? Simple to make but you need some time.
To make the batter -
1. 15g cocoa powder, sieve
2. 1 small egg
3. 60g self raising flour
4. 32g room temperature butter
5. 32g granulated sugar
6. 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
7. 2 tbsp fresh orange juice
Preheat your oven
1. About 5-6 medium to big oranges, cut the top/acting as the hat and keep it. Cut the bottom flat to allow orange to stand.
2. Core the orange meat out. Set aside.
3. Using a hand mixer, blend the above batter till just well corporated.
4.Scoop the batter into the empty orange to about 3/4 full.
5. Wrap the oranges up with aluminum foil and place them on a baking tray.
6. I baked at 160 degree celsius for more than 20minutes. Every oven is different.
7. As for the stem, i use pretzel and the green i use jelly bean.
Original recipe from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8xuQplavpo