Some or 1 loaf of Italian bread or ciabatta bread15g of garlic6 tbsp of extra Virgin Olive Oil10g of fresh parsleySome Shredded Mozzarella cheeseSome grated parmesan cheese
*Preheat the oven to 200degree Celsius.
1) Blend the garlic, parsley and olive oil together and puree till smooth.
2) Spread this on both sides of the bread.
3) Into the preheated oven for about 9 minutes with aluminum foil wrapped.
4) Open up the bread and top with mozzarella cheese then parmesan cheese on both sides of the bread. Sprinkle some pepper.
5) Back into the oven without foil and bake for about 8-10minutes until the top melted or have turn golden brown.
Done and serve hot!