Chicken Kiev, the fragrance from the parsley and butter oozing out ...
80g Butter, room temp
1/4 tsp salt
2 cloves garlic
2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
Chicken breast meat 4 slices
Salt & pepper
Plastic cling wrap
6 tbsp plain flour
1.5 tsp salt
1. Using a motar, pound the garlic and add the 1/4 salt. Then add butter and parsley in and mix all well together. Into the fridge and chill for 20minutes.
2. Pound the chicken breast meat gently just to flatten it. Season with generous amount of salt and pepper.
Remove the butter from fridge and scoop 1 tbsp of butter and place it in the center of the meat.
Gather all sides of the meat to the center forming a ball shape. Cling wrap to wrap it up tightly. Chill in freezer for 30minutes. Repeat the rest.
3. In a bowl - with 6 tbsp. flour and 1.5 tsp salt, mix them together.
In a bowl - lightly whisk the 2 eggs.
In a bowl - breadcrumbs
4. Remove the meat from fridge. Dip the meat ball one by one, first on the flour then the eggs then to breadcrumbs. Using the same cling wrap, wrap it up again and seal tight. Freeze it for 15 minutes.
5. Preheat your oven at 200 degree Celsius now.
6. Heat up oil, remove cling wrap n deep fry the meat balls till external is lightly golden brown. About a min or so only. Then place them on baking tray.
7. Into preheated oven for 15-20minutes.